Graduation Date Change Policies
Graduation Date Change Form
Former Student Information
- Graduations policy is to not process more than two Date Changes (3rd is the initial application).
- After the third Date Change the student must wait until after the Drop without Record deadline has passed in their final term.
- Students may change their expected graduation date to a later term by completing a Graduation Date Change request. No fee is charged.
- If you have not yet applied for graduation, DO NOT submit a graduation date change
- A Graduation Date Change should be submitted from the Student. However, submissions from the Advisor will be accepted if necessary.
- Students may change their expected graduation date to an earlier term, however, they may be subject to late fees depending upon the date of the initial application.
- Students can change their graduation status to Inactive. This allows for enrollment and for the student to submit a date change for a specific term at a later date.
- Allow two to three business days after a Graduation Date Change is processed before contacting the Registrars office regarding registration. An Advisor Hold may need to be removed.