Diploma Reprint Requests
A reprint can be requested for an Undergraduate degree, Certificate or Professional degree including DVM, Pharmacy, MBA and MD. Diplomas can take 4 to 6 weeks to be processed and mailed, longer for students living overseas. Click here for the Diploma Reprint Request Form.
- A replacement fee of $50 may be assessed.
- When entering your WSU student ID, please put in a leading "0" before the number.
- Depending upon when the original degree was awarded it may be signed by the incumbent university officials.
- If your last name has changed after graduation, requesting a diploma reprint will require that you first contact Payroll Services to verify your primary name on record with WSU. If the name on record is incorrect, please submit a name change request to Payroll before submitting a diploma reprint request.
- If you graduated with your MBA prior to Fall 2015 you will need to contact the Graduate School at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your situation is not addressed within the form please email email@example.com prior to submitting.
- Do not submit payment more than once.